No Products in the Cart
Yes, you can make baked goods in the air fryer! Packed with whole grains, these squares taste like they’re fresh from a bakery.
236 CALORIES PER SERVING
SERVING SIZE 1
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 12–14 minutes
FRYER TEMP 390°F
1 cup all-purpose flour 1 cup quick-cook oats 1⁄4 tsp. baking powder Pinch of kosher salt
1⁄4 tsp. ground cinnamon 1 large egg, beaten
1⁄4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1⁄4 cup canola oil
1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 tsp. confectioners’ sugar
1. Set the air fryer to 390°F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, quick-cook oats, baking powder, kosher salt, and ground cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In a separate large bowl, combine the egg, light brown sugar, unsweetened applesauce, canola oil, and low-fat milk.
4. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until just combined, then gently fold in the blueberries.
5. Spray the air fryer baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, then pour the batter into the pan. Cook for 12–14 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
6. Remove the pan from the fryer and allow to cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Dust the confectioners’ sugar on top before cutting and serving.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 1g
Cholesterol 31 mg
Dietary fiber 2g